Questions for the Easter Bunny - Hazy College Days



Hazy College Days: Questions for the Easter Bunny
Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 23, 2008

 

Questions for the Easter Bunny

Now that I have a venue that can reach billions of people around the world, I have some very important questions I have been wanting to ask. No, I do not want to ask about peace or war, poverty or riches. I would much rather ask a few questions to the Easter Bunny himself/herself. I mean come on, if the Easter bunny is out there, then it must have internet.

Alright Rabbit, lets get down to the hard hitting questions.

Whats up with the eggs?

Don't you think its a little weird that you leave eggs all over the damn place on the day celebrating Jesus' resurrection? I mean they do have an expiration date.

What is your connection with the man himself? Does he just really like over sized rabbits, or is this symbolic in some way?

Why do I keep on getting peeps? I hate those things and if I get them next year, I am setting traps in my house so I can catch your ass and make you eat all the non biodegradable peeps you have given me all these years! Sicko

Thats all the questions I want answered for now, maybe later I will grill the tooth ferry on why all my friends got five bucks for a tooth and I got two dimes and a nickel. Cheap ass tooth ferry.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]